Training Sessions Update – September 2022
September’s training sessions have been added to the App. A few things to note:
- This Wednesday is the last run from Minchinhampton, all Wednesday runs over the Autumn / Winter will be from Nailsworth.
- The 5pm mixed ability run (usually led by Gavin) will start up again from this Thursday 1 September.
- Our first track session will be held on Wednesday 21 September at 7pm, in Gloucester. Please book on via the App so we know how many will be attending. The session is for all abilities and will be tailored accordingly.
- Pre-interval warm-up sessions continue at 6.20pm on a Tuesday. You must join the start of the session, please do not join part of the way through.
- Sunday runs have been updated on the website until the end of the year – https://cotswoldallrunners.club/training/sunday-runs/