1. The Headquarters of the Club is at Stratford Park Leisure Centre, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5 4UB. However, correspondence should be sent to the Club Secretary, who can be contacted via this website
2. Registered colours are purple and black with white side stripe.
Club Championships & Awards
3. In races, with the exception of big city marathons, Members must wear Cotswold Allrunners colours and must have a bona fide entry in their own name and have declared the Club in races which are not exclusively confined to Members.
4. Only first claim Cotswold Allrunners shall be eligible for any Club running award.
see full Membership Policy
5. Persons over 16 years of age joining the Club as Ordinary Members shall pay an annual members fee of £36, payable from 1st January. For Junior Members, the subscription shall be £5/yr (plus £5 per registered term). An additional annual fee shall be payable by active Members in order for the Club to register them with England Athletics.
6. The subscription period will be for 1 year and renewal shall be due on t1st January each year.
7. The Committee may waive or reduce the monthly subscription for certain Members who are active volunteers or who have applied to the hardship fund.
Elections of Ordinary Members
8. Delegated to the Honorary Secretary. Refusals of membership shall be reviewed by the Committee.
Welfare of Members
9. The Club shall not tolerate the physical or mental abuse and harassment, nor discrimination or defamation of any of its Members during or subsequent to Club events. The Committee shall appoint a Welfare Officer who may be contacted by a Member to bring matters arising to the attention of the Honorary Officers. The Welfare Officer may also provide specific guidance regarding the Club’s junior Members.
Proceedings of Committee Meetings
10. The Honorary Secretary shall be responsible for producing and publishing minutes of Committee meetings. The Secretary may from time to time appoint a person to take minutes at meetings of the Committee. The minute taker will be a Member of the Club according to the Rules. The Committee must unanimously agree with the appointment and may withdraw approval at any time.
11. A note of decisions made at a Committee meeting which affects the membership shall be agreed at that meeting and posted on the website as soon as possible thereafter.
Functional Roles within the Club
12. Ordinary Members of the Committee, individually, will have responsibility for one or more of each of the following:
- Endurance Running
- Junior Section
- Club Kit
- Strategic Partnerships
- Club Runs and Mentoring