1. The Headquarters of the Club is at Stratford Park Leisure Centre, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5 4UB. However, correspondence should be sent to the Club Secretary, who can be contacted via this website
2. Registered colours are purple and black with white side stripe.
Club Championships & Awards
3. In races, with the exception of big city marathons, Members must wear Cotswold Allrunners colours and must have a bona fide entry in their own name and have declared the Club in races which are not exclusively confined to Members.
4. Only first claim Cotswold Allrunners shall be eligible for any Club running award.
5. Persons over 16 years of age joining the Club as Ordinary Members shall pay an annual members fee of £20, payable from 1st January. An additional annual fee shall be payable by active Members in order for the Club to register them with England Athletics.
6. The subscription period will be for 1 year and renewal shall be due on 1st January each year.
7. The Committee may waive or reduce the monthly subscription for certain Members who are active volunteers or who have applied to the hardship fund.
8. The Club consists of Ordinary Members, Life Members and Honorary Members, together being the Members.
9. Membership of the Club shall be open to all persons irrespective of ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, religion or beliefs; or of age, sex or disability except as a necessary consequence of the requirements of athletics & running as particular sports.
10. Membership of the Club is confined to those abiding by the Rules of Competition of UK Athletics and any relevant successor, subsidiary or other affiliating or governing body in force and as may apply from time to time.
11. Ordinary Members shall be admitted at the pleasure of the Committee in a manner specified in the Club Constitution
12. Life Membership will ordinarily be granted only in recognition of a significant personal contribution to the Club’s affairs. The total number of Life Members is not limited. Up to two Life Memberships, other than in exceptional circumstances, may be granted between successive AGMs, hereinafter the Term of the Committee.
13. Life Members will rank equally in all respects with Ordinary Members except that no contributions or subscriptions shall be payable.
14. Life Members shall be elected by the Committee. A candidate may be proposed at any properly convened Committee Meeting, and the candidate for election who receives the unanimous support of the Committee present and voting at any subsequent properly convened Committee Meeting shall be declared elected.
15. Honorary Membership will be conferred in exceptional circumstances upon individuals who, whilst not being members of the club, are none the less deemed to have made an outstanding personal contribution to its objects.
16. Honorary Members shall have no voting rights, and shall not pay subscriptions.
17. Honorary Members shall be elected by the Committee. A candidate may be proposed at any properly convened Committee Meeting, and the candidate for election who receives the unanimous support of the Committee present and voting at any subsequent properly convened Committee Meeting shall be declared elected.
Casual Vacancies to the Committee
18. The Committee shall have the power to appoint a Member to fill any casual vacancy on the Committee or amongst the Officers until the next Annual General Meeting. Any member so appointed shall retire at the next Annual General Meeting but shall be eligible for election at such meeting in accordance with the provisions for Proceedings at General Meetings.